Poems About Sobriety Inspirational I Wanna Ask Some Questions About This Poem.?

I wanna ask some questions about this poem.? - poems about sobriety inspirational

I want to know how is the poem, literary, and examples of literary devices.
Thank you very much ...

Disclaimer
When I was wearing an old purple
With a red hat which does not, and I would
And I'll put my pension on brandy and summer gloves spend
And satin sandals, and SWY We have no money for butter
I sit on the sidewalk when I tried to
And devour samples in shops and press alarm bells
And for the patient participate in the public railings
And the sobriety of my youth
I go in my slippers in the rain
And select the flowers in the garden of another
And learn to spit
JennyJoseph

2 comments:

Specter said...

good poem

Andy said...

Well, first, there are typos in the poem, but also a poem that is fine.
I believe in free verse and certainly no pictures on the website. That's all I see.

Post a Comment