I Like U In Brazilian Does He Like Me?

Does he like me? - i like u in brazilian

I love him and he knws too!
Wen me and my reputation fwend attack and saw him, and he saw me, too. Next day I spoke with Amy and I saw the costumes for the boys on this page. and it seems he was waiting Sumone done when I talk in.h Wen go up to me and said, hey, I saw the goal? I said yes, he says, aww u not say hello? How Rude! aww sry and I go in for change. I was not like the one against the wall.he to me and told me was, why arent u put nondress? I oo I fell and I said oo wat happened? oo I PUH Sumone and Pacers in front of me! But then I went through what came to me. PE and after just walkin class I did not say why chu say hello yesterday? Iono, I think, u could say HELLO or something **** UU Want. I laughed and told me it is cuz im greet Dun or Brazilian? I said, oh well Hello hello hello ninth then we come to my class and went on Thursday and he did not even greet or speak

0 comments:

Post a Comment