Best Electric Shaver For Sensitive Skin 2009 Best And Closest Electric Shaver For Sensitive Skin?

Best and closest electric shaver for sensitive skin? - best electric shaver for sensitive skin 2009

Normally, wet shave, but have only recently interested in buying an electric razor. I tried a razor, I'm old, but do not shave very close. I also have very sensitive skin.

Can I recommend someone who would be an electric razor from my own experience, which both give a very close shave, not cut or irritate the skin too sensitive? Even money too, if possible!

1 comments:

Chris said...

Oww.
I'm probably better to not only answer this question, but every time I need a electric razor burns all over his face for a day and a half.
To make matters worse, is never smooth on this page.
Gillette Fusion> all razor blades and razors.
Now I think I have a Gillette Fusion Power. It is very surprising and it's electric!
Get it!
=]

Post a Comment