Seafood Delivery Why Is She Doing This?

Why is she doing this? - seafood delivery

My friend knew I had such plans in the morning (I go to my cousin to visit, I have not seen for almost a year), and I wanted to start early. Then she wakes up, is ready to work. The self-employed and their work much preparation at home .... It drives the supply of seafood and there are lots of loading and unloading to be done. She told me to do this and that, in addition to which he left the house a total disaster. She does not know it from the house in disarray. I think she did it on purpose, I feel so angry, and I would say, "F * ck, I will not.

3 comments:

ohmy! said...

Since you are planing on leaving early, why not? I should have said: "I can contribute to the action, then visit my cousin. If they filed a complaint, you should said she knew she was such plans and planned accordingly. It is not because I knew that promote and after the clean. It was wrapped around his finger and would be more, listen to, a pulse, but was not quite on the contrary, if they like to work on his control problems.

billc4u said...

Seems to have discovered what is the problem

Southern Comfort said...

We used to call friend. Screw the house. Perhaps the fairies to come home while playing with cuz. If we are together tomorrow. Big deal. They had to do. Visit your cousin.

Post a Comment