Photo Playing Cards Ideas For Christmas Card Photo, With 2 Year Old And 9 Month Old Boys?

Ideas for Christmas card photo, with 2 year old and 9 month old boys? - photo playing cards

Every year I make Christmas cards with pictures of my grandchildren, and since February this year that I have now 2, so I either sweetened or a card would include a boring photo Cheezy. Neither my husband nor I want to / it is. In recent years, the card was from my son playing with the Christmas lights with a black background and natural light.
TIA!

4 comments:

EMT-207 said...

Ask your child to 9 months in part on a
Christmas stocking with a few large
Article Stuffer small population to
He and his two years, SA
for him to eat a big Santa Claus cookie.
Good luck!

xo hottie babe said...

once u make your decorated tree, lies in a gray suit and put their ears and noses and paint on them and Suzy was sitting beside the tree, in a word in the upper sturring no creature, not a mouse RAVEN d and they feel there done when I was little, my parents always have creative ideas for cards.

Marc Andrew said...

Well, I think it's a good idea that I can say. Well, I think, a kind of Santa Claus costume for 2 years, and I can reindeer costumes for year 9 months. Another idea would be Elf Costumes, toys to hand as a symbol for the manufacture of toys, really hope that I can help.

moonstru... said...

To see if any of these you an idea ...

http://photochristmascards.ccholiday.com ...

Post a Comment